It is starting in Cremona the Italian tour of Simple Minds, one of the most important bands of the contemporary scene.
This Scottish band, with its iconic frontman Jim Kerr, is presenting the new album, Walk Between Worlds, but it is also revisiting the “classic cuts” from their career, a long path that has never had any setbacks and that has gone through different styles and experiences, from rock to post-punk, from new wave to synth pop.
38 € + presales cost
Tickets are available on:
In Cremona you can find them also at:
- COOP Cremona via del Sale c/o ufficio soci
- IPERCOOP CremonaPo c/o ufficio soci
- CREDITO PADANO - Cremona e provincia
- bar tabacchi AL RANCH - via persico 22 - Cremona
- CARREFOUR - vicolo San Tommaso 9 - Cremona
- Tabaccheria SMOKE13 - via Griffini 10 - Crema
- IPERCOOP Crema c/o ufficio soci